Translate

Friday 11 May 2012

what a waste!

-I think I love him.
-....You think too much.
-We can't all be perfect can we?!
-Sinner's mouth speaks the truth!
-...Did you ever love?
-.....
-Did it hurt?
-You know better than to ask.
-Did love make you this way?
-What do you call love? What is love for you really?
-Two shores...with no river between them...
-Watch your mouth!
-God! Just love!You know love. Can you really explain it?!
-...then I guess it might as well could have made me what I am today. Right?
-...I'm sorry!
-You always are!
-You're gonna tell me to stand up for myself now?!
-No...'cause there's a difference between that and being sorry.
 -...Shame you don't write, Ana!
-I think you write enough for both.
-Oh but I could never write like a heartless, cynical, nihilistic, unhappy bitch! There's plenty of room foryour truth in the world, darling! You should fucking share!
-I don't bother with things like that....and keep your pity for more proper occasions, sweetheart. I do believe you're wasting valuable emotion...
 -....They made you this way...
-You know better than to ask.

And i will have a game on the coconut shy
And win a prize even if it's rigged
I won't know when to stop
And you can leave off my lid, and i won't even lose my fizz
I'll be the polkadots type.

No comments: