Translate

Saturday 14 July 2012

I spent my whole life driving in cars with boys

As I walk out of the shower I take a quick glimpse at you lying there on the couch with a book in your hands. You seem very concentrated, fully devoted to your reading but I know very well that you heard me. I move across the room and slowly bend over while I wrap my arms around your neck. I stand like that for a bit making sure you stopped reading. My hands slide underneath your shirt, I begin to massage your shoulders with a tight grip and as my wet hair caresses your cheek, I whisper in your ear ‘Is it any good?’ .
Knowing exactly what’s on my mind you decide to play a bit before giving in to your senses. You answer with a very detached, indifferent tone without moving your eyes from your book ‘Could be better’. I grin. I love playing this game. I begin to gently nibble your ear as I slide my hands from your shoulders down to your  chest and lower  them to your stomach slowly caressing your body.  I can hear your breath shallow as you try not to hum. ‘Better now?!”
You turn your head to me as our breaths caress each other’s face, stare deep into my eyes with your mouth slightly opened, put on a cheeky smile and say ‘Just a lil bit’ then turn your face back to your book.

I pout although we both know I love it when you tease me like that. I stand up and move towards you, my towel falls on the floor as I get on top you. I can feel you rock hard dick through your jeans right underneath my clit and I begin to crave the sensation of having you inside me even more. I start to slowly caress my breast as the cool air gives me soft shivers and water still drops down my wet body.” How about now?”

You drop your book as you stare at me animalistically. I grin with satisfaction feeling that you’re all mine. You grab me and pull me towards you, your mouth seeks mine. As my tongue finds yours , your hands graze all over my wet back and your grip gets tighter as you lower them down to my ass. I love the way your tongue plays in my mouth, the way you caress my back makes me tingle with pleasure, the desire with which your hands grab me makes me want you more and more.
I pull away slowly biting your tongue as we break our long kiss. I lower my body and I open your jeans to find your erect dick, I look at you perversely and say: ‘Not yet’ as I love the way in which we tease each other. I slowly begin to pull up your shirt. My fingers lead the way as my tongue and wet lips trace a line of soft kisses to your chest.  As I reach your neck you quickly stand up, pull off your shirt and wrap your hands around me pulling me back into a kiss. This time you lower one hand all the way down to my clit massaging it gently as you slowly slide one finger inside me. My body starts to spasm with pleasure as you tease by changing the rhythm in which you just tickle my clit. You feel me wanting to pull away as my back arches with pleasure, but you grab me tightly pressing my mouth against yours. As I move my head I begin to softly moan in your ear. My voice begs for more as I moan out your name. With one hand you grab my wet hair as with the other you put another finger inside me beginning to fuck me, slowly, then quickly as my moans grow load against your ear and I begin to bite your shoulders and your neck.  My body quivers as I fully give in to your teasing rhythm and the waves of pleasure that course through my body. I grind against your body as I near orgasm. I scream out your name as I feel I’m almost there but you stop, letting go of your grip as you pull your hand away from my clit.
As you liberate me with a cheeky smile, my hands clench into fists and I  playfully hit your letting out a revolted ‘Bastard!’.  You grin holding back your laughter as you love teasing me like that and you know exactly what’s about to come. I stand up quickly pushing myself against you as I straddle, changing  my balance and moving down as my hand  tightly grabs your fully erect dick rubbing it against my still wet and hot pussy . Your hands reach for me as I slide your dick inside me. A moan escapes from my throat and I just stand still for a bit enjoying the feeling of your length. 
Your hands grab my waist as I lean forward slowly rocking my hips. I press against you as I want you stay there, laying on your back. I start to move faster rolling my hips up and down as my breasts begin to bounce. Your hands wonder all over my body, sometimes gently grazing my skin, sometimes grabbing me with a firm grip. As you lay your hands on my breast I give in to the wild pleasure that crushes our bodies and I feel that we’re both close to cumming. Your grunts grow louder and you close your eyes as your hands grab my breasts. My moans turn to screams as I press against you more and more, grinding my clit against your skin. I feel my pussy clenching tight against your pulsating dick . I tilt my head back bending my back as my hips swirl faster against yours. The heat of our bodies, the sweat on out flesh the cursed sounds of the pleasure flowing through us. We both give in and as I let out a long moan.  Out of breath, I straighten my back, pull back my head as I feel your hot cum inside me . I lay my body on yours as your hands wrap around me and hold me tight and as we lay there in ecstasy I look into your eyes and put on a cheeky smile while I say ‘ How about a shower?’.


No comments: