Translate

Friday 10 August 2012

Guess who's got a pregnancy test scheduled in 3 weeks due to very bad medical history  and not wanting to pay 30 pounds for something that was most probably useless and only costed me a track down of my medical history and a scheduled pregnancy test?! Overall, I decided to get my revenge for all that and made Nurse Debbie give me pills for lots and lots and stuff I don't really suffer from  .
Nurse Debbie also decided the sensible thing to do when an eastern European comes in asking for a morning after pill is to force prescribe 3 MONTHS WORTH of anticonceptionals . I couldn't say no to that! you know how susceptible I am towards someone who's only doing the sensible thing!
Nurse Debbie  also asked some of the most uncomfortable and private questions that literally to me are of no medical relevance, but that is not the point. I didn't know what to tell her. I was either too tired, either I was so out of it I just lost my ability to shortly bullshit my way out of these things, I was thinking I'm hearing the voice of my own subconscious- I don't know- but I found myself thinking of what she just asked me and not knowing what the fuck to say . Nurse Debbie bless her! assumed I was trying to bullshit her instead of just saying I got drunk and shagged a guy who's name I can't remember - only sensible to give me 3 MONTHS WORTH of pills! truth is, I really didn't know what to answer her and all that hesitation and actual thinking made it a hilarious scene  . Debbie must have loved it!
The pharmacist was very nice - probably a pedo himself - told me in the most natural way : I probably shouldn't tell you this AND LET YOU PAY THE PRICE OF YOUR MISTAKE but you can get this for free!
My jaw dropped! I wanted to add he was gay as fuck and taking it up the ass is most likely the only reason he's so high and mighty, but I knew he was about to point me to the NEAREST medical centre so I let him finish and said thank you. judged by a fag- who would have thought?!
overall- a funny experience I'm not looking forward to living anytime soon. at least till the pregnancy test I'm surely gonna attend just to set Debbie at ease.

2 comments:

Irina said...

What an honest post :)) I miss you, you know? :P

o da! said...

de fapt doar vrei detali despre viata mea sexuala :))
glumesc! Cum mai esti? cum mai e viata pe acasa?