Translate

Thursday 28 June 2012

I'm supposed to wake up at 7 30 leave at 9 with the fucking tube to London Victoria where I'm gonna leave some luggage, catch a train to Brighton, spend six hours doing fuck all on the streets(well not really I'm probably gonna go from coffee shop to coffee shop), go to my back up interview, call the French guy's son, spend two more hours walking around, meet this Romanian chick I only ever spoken to before,technically fuck off to hers for drinks , catch a train at 6 51 from Brighton to Victoria, get my luggage back, do fuck all for about 3 hours, get on the coach to Devon and I will be in Tiverton at about 4 in the afternoon on Saturday....besides the fact that I don't know how this happened and  I'm just really confused, I also can't fall asleep....

No comments: